1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is LJ Whorlow & Sons trading as First National Real Estate L.J Whorlow (ABN 69 004 972 276) of 46 Evans Street, Sunbury Vic 3429
3. Employees of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
4. This promotion begins 15/7/2015 and closes 01/12/2015 at 12.00pm AEST
5. To enter, individuals must, during the specified entry period through LJ Whorlow First National obtain an appraisal of a residential property for sale located in Victoria and owned by the entrant.
6. The winner will be drawn by random selection on 01/12/2015 at 1:00pm AEST
A total of one (1) prize will be conducted.
7. The major prize is a Fuel Voucher worth up to AUD$5,000.
8. Any ancillary cost associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the gift voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift voucher. The winner should see their gift voucher for date of expiry.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the identity, email address, age and place of residence of the entrant) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoters discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email.
13. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each appraisal of a different property earns an entry.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize (or part of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that part of the prize) will be forfeited.
15. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or infect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion) the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantee).
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of (a) the promotion, (b) the collection of the prize, (c) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters control, (d) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference, (e) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, (f) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions, (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner, or (h) use of a prize.
20. The Promoter collects personal information (as defined by the Privacy Act 1988) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, provide the personal information to third parties including First National members for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any requests to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter or relevant First National member.